This Major Tom watch is meticulously crafted by hand. A rocket is a powerful symbol of blasting off beyond the Earth and freedom from the pull of gravity. They are a combination of engineering, science and technology that enable exploration and a journey or adventure through the stars. A rocket timepiece is especially appropriate because astronomers have been telling time by the stars for centuries. The rocket on the dial is cut from metal and inlaid a combination of of black-lip, blue and blonde abalone. A CZ stone serves as a time marker at the 12.
- What is special about a Celeste Watch
- 38mm Case: Polished 316L hypoallergenic stainless steel. 20mm strap.
- Movement: Swiss made Ronda movement (cell 364). The battery life is approximately 18 months from the time of assembly or last service.
- Sapphire Glass: It is extraordinarily scratch-resistant. Sapphire has a value of 9 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. This makes it the 3rd hardest natural substance next to moissanite (synthetic diamonds) and diamonds. Its fracture toughness is around 4 times greater than that of Gorilla Glass.
- Hands: Luminous. Three hands – standard hours, minutes and seconds indication.
- Water Resistance: Up to 50 meters.
- Strap: Matte black pigskin.
- Travel Friendly: Every Celeste watch comes with its very own travel friendly case! Perfect for storage and shipping, your watch is snuggly nestled in plush felt, protected from drops, knocks, and bangs.
- Two Year Warranty
Made in USA and Imported
Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
Water Resistant up to 5 ATM (150 ft). In general, withstands splashing, showering, short periods of swimming, but not snorkeling or diving.
38mm polished 316L hypoallergenic Stainless Steel Case.
Swiss movement. Battery life is 1-2 years
20mm matte black pigskin strap. Standard men’s size.